Saturday, September 5, 2020

Do I Need To Download Google Fit For Adventure Sync

No, you don't need the google fit app i just got adventure sync, and do not have google fit on my phone i opened pokemon go, had 48 km i closed the app i walked about 350 m down the block (according to google maps), reopened the app, and had 52 km showing. Do i need to download google fit for adventure sync. Running pogo on an htc 10, turned on adventure sync permissions earlier it allowed me to connect to google fit, and i have settings for gf in my main google settings, but i do not have the gf app installed not sure if i need to have the actual gf app installed or if my phone and normal google settings are enough to track my progress.

do i need to download google fit for adventure sync

Adventure sync, the newest feature in the world of pok

download